** Stay tuned, we’ll soon be sharing news for Beyond Pink 2013 **
In a world where a job for life is no longer a desire, and a five year plan needs to be reviewed after two, it’s time to disrupt the way we look at our careers and use our strengths and abilities to construct our own path.
Beyond Pink 2012 is back for its fourth year, fully charged, and ready to empower young women to think beyond expectations, grab hold of their potential, and redefine a future that is possible.
Beyond Pink showcases the tools to take you from where you are now to where you want to be.
Bringing together over 200 young females, this year’s conference theme is Disrupt to Construct: Redefine the Possible. It is a jam packed two-day conference set to inspire individuals to think beyond their expectations and define a career that is right for them.
Some of this year’s speakers include:
- Faye Wightman, President & CEO, Vancouver Foundation
- Rachel Lewis, COO, Whitecaps FC
- Judy Rogers, City Manager, City of Vancouver
- Sandy Thompson, Director, Y&R
- Kumiko Ide, Digital Strategist, Radar DDB
- Elizabeth Mah, Founder & Lawyer, Paperclip Law Corporation
For more information about everything Beyond Pink, visit our website!
a big THANK YOU to our amazing sponsors